Sunday, April 10, 2011

Día del Tamaulipeco

Tamaulipas is the state I'm originally from. (In case you don't know, I'm from Mexico).
So ... I am the Coordinator of Sponsorships in the Students of Tamaulipas Association and we had our first, relatively big event last week. We celebrated the Day of the Tamaulipeco - it's not a real thing, just something that our school allows to do so that we can promote our association and unite the state's people.
"Hectic" doesn't even begin to describe that day ... but it was oh-so-worth-it.
Here a couple of photos from that day:






Spotted blouse: thrifted Anne Klein
Gray Pants: Banana Republic
Black Jeans: Forever 21
Navy Shoes: Marc by Marc Jacobs
Black Booties: Sam Edelman

1 comment:

  1. Me encanta Mexico..no tuve la oportunidad de ir a Tamaulipas...pero espero volver pronto y visitar todo los otros sitios que me falto jeje...buenas fotos..me gusta tu outfit!

    Saludos
    Andy
    The Black Label

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments (: I really appreciate them all!
Gracias por sus comentarios (: En verdad aprecio todos y cada uno de los comentarios que me dejan!